To save time and money with meal prep, we love simple green salads with chicken. Often, we spice up our salads with veggies and fruits plus a homemade dressing, such as a strawberry balsamic vinaigrette!
The prep time and cook time for this lunch fit in with consolidating steps of meal prep perfectly. Taking about 20 minutes to cook the chicken and 5 minutes of actually putting your lunch salads together.
- Handful of loosely packed fresh spinach placed in meal prep container
- Chilled, grilled or baked chicken portioned out to the specifications of your macronutrient guide
- 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp of balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 tsp of cracked black pepper
- Mixed veggies to taste and to the specifications of your macronutrient guide
Steps to prepare your lunches before your busy work week.
- Thaw and Grill chicken breast(about 1 pound) seasoned to taste. Let chicken cool in refrigerator. Slice thin.
- Grab one loosely packed handful of fresh spinach and place in meal prep container. Easily swap out brown rice in the perfect portion called for in your macronutrient guide!
- Add thinly sliced chicken breast to meal prep container.
- Add assorted veggies, your choice.
- Store in fridge until the morning to grab and go, prepared for lunch ahead of your busy day!