The purpose of meal prep ahead of your busy week is to save you time AND money. Adding this fast meal prep recipe will save you boatloads of each! Once your ingredients are prepped, diced, sliced, mixed and placed in the oven, you are free to grill or saute your other meals for the upcoming week.
This simple to make meal-prep breakfast is a great way to make your morning routine quick and healthy!
- 6 section (minimum) muffin tin, non-stick
- 1 quart egg whites
- 6 pack of eggs
- Diced vegetables of your choice (peppers, onions, brussel sprouts, zucchini, etc.)
- Spinach sliced
- Cracked black pepper
- Crushed red pepper
- If not a non-stick pan, lightly grease tin with coconut oil.
- Dice your choice of vegetables to smaller than bite-size portions
- Divide veggies equally between each section of the muffin tin.
- Crack one egg into each section of the muffin tin.
- Pour the equivalent of two egg whites into each section of the muffin tin.
- Sprinkle spinach over top of each section, crack black pepper and crushed red pepper to taste.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 20-25 minutes or to desired consistency. Eggs should be firm once fully cooked.
- Remove from oven and quickly remove eggs, add your choice of protein (1/8 c.) and portion into containers for grab n go meals in the morning!