We are excited to welcome you to the only online personal training program for busy adults that want to improve mental health, decrease stress, and boost energy!
For your FREE week trial of online training, in your gym or at home, click below now!
Before you get started at home, it is important to make sure that you have the equipment needed to perform all of the exercises. So here is your shopping list with fitness equipment that will allow you to exercise in the comfort of your home safely and efficiently.
Must haves in order to get started right away:
– Dumbbells (two pairs ranging from 15 to 50 lbs.) – besides the 25# you have, look for 15s, 20s, and 30s to get started or select the power block feature below!
– Swiss Ball
– Bands with Handles
– Pull Up Bar
– Foam Roller for Corrective Exercise
Rad Roller- Helix
Recommended equipment to get the most out of your workout experience.
– Flat Bands
– Kettlebells (two kettlebells ranging between 15 and 50 lbs.)
– Power Block (Power Blocks are essentially dumbbells with variable resistance)- as a better investment and substitute to dumbbells
– Recoup Fitness Cold Roller
Email us at email@example.com if you have any questions!