Welcome to Fit Life Champions! We couldn’t be more excited to have you join us for a complimentary consultation this week with a certified personal trainer! If you have additional questions about how to begin a strength program safely, contact us at email@example.com after you sign up as a new client at https://fitlifechampions.ptminder.com/
7 Steps to Begin a Strength Program Safely
- Consult a physician– It is always best to ensure that you are physically cleared for exercise by your doctor so that you will not encounter any setbacks during your training.
- Seek out a professional– Personal trainers are passionate about serving others through fitness and nutrition. They may have many years of experience under their belt but do their certifications reflect exactly what you are looking for in your specific goals? As in certifications from the National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA), these trainers are more geared toward athletes and their top performance! The National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) has certifications that help broaden the spectrum of training, from injury rehab to injury prevention in elite level athletes.
- Perform Baseline Assessments– Establishing an exact baseline of where you began your journey is beneficial for you and your fitness professional! Body weight, composition, circumference and strength assessments are accurate ways of tracking results over time, even if the scale doesn’t reflect a major change. Your coach will know exactly what results you are getting if assessments are regularly incorporated into a program. At Fit Life Champions, we prefer to obtain quantitative data every 12 weeks!
- Choose Goal Specific Exercises- Select a program geared toward your goals and based on the assessments you and your trainer completed in your first meeting. What works for a 16-year-old standout soccer star, won’t work for a brand new mother of twins!
- Stay Consistent– Regular check-ins with your coach or trainer will drastically improve your chances of reaching your desired outcome! Your fitness professional is qualified to handle many obstacles that arise in your journey to make changes in your lifestyle.
- Be Flexible– The body is a tremendous machine that adapts at its own pace. Some clients on a program will progress quicker than others, and please remember not to become frustrated with yourself! Even slow progress is still progress. Keep moving forward and your coach will guide you to wherever it is that you wish to be within a reasonable timeframe!
- Never give up– You began this journey with amazing intentions to complete it. When things get challenging and you want to throw in the towel, remember why you began in the first place. One way we accomplish this with our members is to fill out a client commitment letter. This is a tool purely to remind and reset our clients’ focus on the goal or outcome they sought originally.
When our clients follow these steps with a plan of action, they see their fitness results achieved faster and safer than when they attempt to accomplish their goals “all on their own”.
Fit Life Champions has been impacting lives in Denver, Co for over four years. We specialize in 25-40-year-old women that want to begin a strength training program safely in-person and online. Our clients’ most common goals are to become stronger physically, mentally, and emotionally. When we learn what empowers our clients to be their best, we are able to improve their ability to combat stress, anxiety, and depression through fitness and nutrition.
To book a complimentary consultation follow the below instructions!
Please go to https://fitlifechampions.ptminder.com/
- Click “sign up” in the top right-hand corner
Enter a valid email address and a password in the “New to our site” fields to become a client in the scheduling system
Then select Next
You’ll be prompted to answer a few questions about your goals so that we can best serve you. Please place “Goals” in the discount code slot, which you will do twice.
Please click the small box to accept the waiver of liability
You’re registered! To book your consultation, follow the below steps!
- Please go to “Store” and
To book your one on one consultation to reach your goals at this time
Search the store for “Consultation” and select it by clicking “Buy” (it shows a $125 value)
***In the discount field, enter “Goals” and select “Apply Discount”
(If you plan to attend one of our next workshop April 7th, please use the same steps and use the code “Goals”)
If you have any problems with the above or below steps, please click here!
Go to “Calendar” Click between the class calendar(or stay there for a small group training class) and the session calendar in your menu bar on the home dashboard and select a trainer’s schedule and book a consultation! (30 minutes for phone and online, 60 minutes for in-person assessments).
Click on an open time slot which should be white (6 am,9 am, or 5:30 pm for example) or class times are shown as permanent blocks in the schedule
You’re all set up for a consultation or small group training to workout with a trainer at Fit Life Champions! See you soon!